- Achieve full equality between women and men in all economic, political, and social fields.
- Separation of religion from state and education.
- Changing the constitution into a secular constitution.
- The practice of any form of violence is considered a crime for which the law is held accountable.
- An opportunity to work or ensure unemployment commensurate with the standard of living in society for unemployed women.
- Securing the rights of minors and enacting laws to criminalize those behind their marriage.
- Eliminate violence against women by enacting laws that protect them from any moral, material, and physical harm.
- Prevent polygamy, pleasure marriage, march, and others.
Iraqi Workers’ Communist Party
Friday, March 4, 2022